All about the Philippines under the sun, which is new, hot, and different.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hello Panda Meiji

Hello Panda is a popular brand of biscuits Japanese, manufactured by the company Meiji Seika Kaisha, Ltd., its products were distributed for the first time in Japan in 1979. They have a silhouette reminiscent of a panda head and take pictures of pandas doing sport.
choco hello pandacreamy choco panda

They are filled with chocolate, or strawberry cream, also available in boxes of 25g also not have as much sugar as other and they are very addictive! The most popular are the chocolate-filled, the photos above are of those and double choco.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mandaluyong City

The City of Mandaluyong is one of the cities of Metro Manila, the Manila Metropolitan Area. It features a business center and many businesses: Asian Development Bank, Banco De Oro, San Miguel Corporation, Southeast Asia, UniLab.
It is bounded on the west by the country's capital, Manila, to the north of the city of San Juan, east by Quezon City and City of Pasig, and the city of Makati south. Currently, its nicknames are "Tiger City of the Philippines", "Heart Metro Manila" and "the capital of shopping malls in the Philippines."

Friday, October 17, 2008

La Laguna Beach Club and Dive Center

It offers quality accommodation in sport, culture, beach district of Puerto Galera / Mindoro, La Laguna Beach Club & Dive Center which is very good option for both business travelers and leisure travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the vibrant city offers.
La Laguna Beach Club and Dive Center
An oasis of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer a total renewal within walking distance of tourist attractions of the city like the Big La Laguna, Resort, Bar and Grill in Campbell, Small La Laguna Beach. at La Laguna Beach Club & Dive Center, excellent service and exceptional amenities make the stay memorable.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TANG Powdered Flavored Drinks

Tang is a soda sweetened to taste fruit and not gas that comes from the United States. It is in the form of a powder to be mixed with a quantity of water to prepare a beverage. The original Tang Orange was made ​​by the company General Foods Corporation in 1957 and sold for the first time (as lyophilized ) in 1959.
The product was initially dedicated to breakfast but sales stagnated until NASA uses it in its program of spaceflight Gemini in 1965. This use was the subject of much publicity. Since the Tang is associated with American spaceflight programs.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Casablanca Hotel and Resort

Centrally located in Freeport, Casablanca Hotel Condominium Resort Bar & Restore is the ideal starting point for excursions in Subic - Zambales. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the vibrant city offers.
Casablanca Hotel and Resort
For those who want to venture, Tree-Top Adventure Subic Convention Center Olongapo City, museums of the City of Olongapo are just some of the entertainment options offered nearby. Casablanca Hotel Condominium Resort Bar & Restaura offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to satisfy travelers.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Banana

The banana is a plant of the family of Musaceae. The term banana is applied to the fruit of the plant, which is developed (in the species and variety edible) in a series of clusters. Bananas typically weigh 125 to 200g, although this weight varies considerably between the different cultivars. The fruit is edible for about 80%, the remaining 20% peel and can be eaten raw or cooked .
banana fruits
In popular culture and commerce, "banana" usually refers to soft, sweet banana used as a fruit. Instead cultivars of Musa fruit harder and rich in starch are called plantains. This distinction is purely arbitrary and plantain and banana are sometimes interchangeable depending on the context.